Membership in the Academy includes status of full member, or corresponding member. Candidates are being elected on the Meeting or on the Conference of the Academy.
The Full Member status, as a rule, is given to corresponding members, who
– enriched science with outstanding achievements,
– have engineering projects of high importance, implemented into practice,
– made great personal contribution to the establishment of one of industrial, scientific, technological branches.
The Corresponding Member status, as a rule, is given to persons who are
– Academic engineers, who enriched science,
– were acknowledged through achievements,
– have practically implemented considerable and scientifically and technologically efficient engineering projects.
Full and corresponding members: