9 March 2017 in Moscow took place the meeting of the Presidium of the Council of Presidents of International Academy of Engineering, during which were taken the following key decisions:
- According to the Charter of the International Public Organization “International Academy of Engineering” there was made a decision to convene General meeting of IAE on May 19, 2017.
- To invite applications for the following posts in the International Academy of Engineering:
- full members in total of 25 people;
- corresponding members in total of 50 people.
The deadline for submitting papers to the Committee is May 5, 2017.
- To hold national conferences (panels, seminars) under the heading “Presentday Challenges in Engineering Sciences”. Information on event listings is to be sent to the IAE Presidential Council and to the Organizing Committee of the International Scientific and Technical Forum “First International Kosyginsky Readings “Present-day Challenges in Engineering Sciences” (Moscow, October 10-11, 2017).
Presidium of the Council of Presidents of International Academy of Engineering