The main aim of electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction:
A Scientific Internet-Journal» Nanobuild.ru is to provide information support for the process of invention and application in the world of science intensive technologies
(mostly nanotechnological products)
in construction, communal and housing services,
joint areas (industry, power et al.).
The Main Tasks of the Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal»:
- Providing scientists and specialists from different countries with the opportunity to publish the results of their research and receive information about modern technologies and materials, high-performance equipment in construction, communal and housing services, joint areas (industry, power et al.).
- Popularization of achievements of leading scientists, engineers, experts and researchers from different countries.
- To provide information support and participate in the events (forums, conferences, symposia, workshops, exhibitions, round tables etc) devoted to nanoindustry and problems of application of nanoindustry in construction and housing and communal services, which are perspective and of great importance.
The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» Nanobuild.ru has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year.
Every issue of electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» contains the information about advanced materials and technologies which are already in use or are about to appear at the market in the near future. That is of great interest for many specialists.
Therefore the edition’s readers and authors are:
- students, lecturers, post-graduates and people working for doctor’s degree;
- scientists and specialists of research institutes and nanotechnological centers;
- heads and specialists of the institutions, organizations and factories from the sphere of construction and housing and communal services;
- scientists and specialists of the industries which are adjacent to construction;
- experts of the enterprise-producers manufacturing nanoindustrial output.
The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: : in the List of Publications of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland; Web of Science, former title – ISI (USA); CA(pt), former title – Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); EZB (Germany); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); OAJI (USA); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); eLIBRARY.RU (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned DOI. The papers are published in English and Russian.
Articles from the journal (article metadata) are available in open access:
- on the website of the electronic publication «Nanotechnology in construction: scientific online magazine», link – http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/archieve-of-issues/;
- in the full-text database of open-access scientific journals Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI), link – http://oaji.net/journal-detail.html?number=6931;
- on the website of the scientific electronic library, link – http://elibrary.ru/contents.asp?issueid=1568760;
- in the database of scientific journals Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), link – https://doaj.org/, next – the journal is searched «Nanotehnologii v Stroitel’stve»;
- in the database of scientific journals ResearchBib, link – http://journalseeker.researchbib.com/view/issn/2075-8545;
- on the Internet resource of scientists of all scientific disciplines ResearchGate, link – https://www.researchgate.net/journal/2075-8545_Nanotechnologies_in_Construction;
- in the international scientific base Readera – https://readera.ru/nanobuild;
- in other citation systems (databases).
That allows scientists and specialists all over the world to study journal’s materials and to use them in their work as well as to cite them.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation.
Boris V. GUSEV – Editor-In-Chief of Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal», Corresponding Member of RAS, President of Russian Academy of Engineering and International Engineering Academy, Head of Department «Construction Materials and Technologies» Russian University of transport, Honored Scientist of RF, Laureate of USSR and RF State prizes, Doctor of Engineering, Professor
Leonid A. IVANOV – Head of the Project «Nanobuild.ru», Chief Academic Secretary and Vice-President of the Russian Academy of Engineering and the International Academy of Engineering, Academician of RAE and IAE, Member of the International Federation of Journalists