WORLD CONGRESS OF ENGINEERS AND SCIENTISTS “ENERGY OF THE FUTURE: INNOVATIVE SCENARIOS AND METHODS OF THEIR IMPLEMENTATION”
National Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with the Kazakhstan National Academy of Natural Sciences within the framework of the World Exhibition “EXPO-2017” with the support of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, International Engineering Academy, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, World Energy Council, the International Renewable Energy Agency will host the World Congress of engineers and scientists in June 2017 on the theme “Energy of the future: innovative scenarios and methods of their implementation” (“EFISMI-2017”).
A key goal of the Congress is to create a global discussion platform to discuss the problems of the world energy, energy conservation, energy efficiency and science-intensive energy sources that contribute to the search of new trends in energy science, technology education, providing to the mankind a new plot of socio-economic development in the XXI century.
The Congress will be a discussion forum of a global scale, where leading scientists and engineers of the world will discuss the most important developments and trends in the modern power energy, in particular the problems of energy supply and use of energy-efficient technologies.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS
World Congress of engineers and scientists (hereinafter referred to as the Congress) on the theme “Energy of the future: innovative scenarios and methods for their implementation” (EFISMI-2017.) will be hosted in the following areas:
“Perspectives and scenarios of the world power energy development until 2050”:
– System models and scenarios for the “Energy of the Future”
– The role of energy plantations and clusters in the formation of the “Energy of the Future”;
– Common views on energy civilization of the XXI century;
– Reproduction of the energy potential in the sustainable development;
– Strategic directions of the innovative and environmentally oriented energy future development;
– Problems, evaluation of the world energy resources, energy infrastructure, energy markets, the corporate structure of energy, international energy cooperation.
“Balance of the energy trilemma: security, availability, and environmental sustainability”:
– Power supply system to meet current and future needs;
– Methods to improve energy efficiency;
– Energy infrastructure and diversification of the energy sector;
– The effective management of primary energy supply;
– Energy availability for the entire population;
– Reducing energy poverty and protecting the environment.
“Development trends of the world’s energy sources”:
– Fossil fuels: coal, oil, gas;
– Atomic and nuclear energy (uranium resources, breeder reactor, thermonuclear fusion);
– Alternative energy sources (solar, geothermal, tidal energy, hydropower, wind energy, solid wastes, biomass);
– Fuel and energy resources, traditional energy sources.
“Power energy market”
– Investments, technology transfer, venture capital activity;
– Energy infrastructure, the corporate structure of energy, international energy cooperation;
– The market of energy consumers, transportation, logistics;
– Legislative regulation of the energy industry.
– Current trends and global perspectives in engineering education;
– International cooperation in engineering education (universities, associations, industry);
– The role of engineering education in the sustainable development of society;
– World experience of staff training in the field of power energy (professional staff).
CONGRESS OFFICIAL LANGUAGES: English, Kazakh, Russian.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
FIRST STAGE – REGISTRATION AND CONFIRMATION OF THE FORM OF PARTICIPATION.
- Fill the application form attached as Appendix 1 and send to the following e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application – May 20,2015 to March 1, 2016.
Application forms can be downloaded from the website: www.expo2017astana.com, www.forum-astana.org, www.neark.kz.
- Upon receipt of the application, the Organizing Committee shall send a written notification to the specified in the application e-mail address confirming successful registration.
SECOND STAGE – THE PREPARATION OF MATERIALS FOR PUBLICATION.
- From September 20, 2015 to April 30, 2016 in accordance with the form of participation a participant receives second information letter requiring to send materials to publish thesis, report, poster presentation in accordance of the organizing committee requirements.
THIRD STAGE – RECEIPT OF THE OFFICIAL INVITATION.
After consideration by the Organizing committee from April 30 to October 1, 2016 of the submitted materials for publication, in the case of compliance with the set requirements, a potential participant receives before November 1, 2016 a personal invitation to attend the Congress.
Director of the Program Committee working group:
Mediyeva Gulbazar Akylovna – Professor, Doctor of Economic Sciences.
Chairman of the Program Committee:
Abykaev Nurtay Abykaevich – Academician, Doctor of Economic Sciences.
Co-chairman of the Program Committee:
Zhumagulov Bakhytzhan Tursynovich – Academician, Doctor of Economic Sciences.
FOR THE PARTICIPATION ON THE WORLD CONGRESS OF ENGINEERS AND SCIENTISTS: “ENERGY OF THE FUTURE: INNOVATIVE SCENARIOS AND METHODS FOR THEIR IMPLEMENTATION” (“EFISMI-2017”)
(Full) name ________________________________________
Academic title ________________________________________
Job title ___________________________________
Full name of the organization ___________________________________
Address (working or home) ________________________________
Telephone (working or home) _________________________________
Thematic direction _________________________________________
Title of the report ________________________________________________
Forms of participation:
- publication without personal participation
- personal participation, publication, report
- personal participation, report
- personal participation, poster presentation
- personal participation, публикация
- personal participation without publication and report
Application can be downloaded from the following web-sites: www.expo2017astana.com, www.forum-astana.org, www.neark.kz.
For enquiries call: +7 727 2915190, +7 727 2915290.
Republic of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is located in the center of the Eurasian continent.
Occupying 2 mln. 724,9 thousand sq. km, the country is on the ninth place based on the land area among the countries of the world. The total population is 17,458,500 people. Kazakhstan is the largest country in the world without direct access to the ocean.
Modern cultural processes in Kazakhstan are multifaceted and varied. They cover a variety of sectors and spheres of education, science and culture. Unique cultural and historical heritage stretches over many centuries. This year our country celebrates the 550th anniversary of the Kazakh Khanate.
Kazakhstan has embarked on the development of domestic high-tech industry, the development and adoption of new information technologies aimed at obtaining competitive products and ensuring interests of the national economic security and development of the industrial, scientific and technical potential of the Republic.
Today in Kazakhstan there are 132 organizations of higher education and more than 450 scientific organizations.
Leading scientific organizations that have made a significant contribution to the development of science are National Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kazakhstan National Academy of Natural Sciences, which contributes to the development and acceleration of scientific and technological progress of Kazakhstan.
The Republic of Kazakhstan is an industrial country, one of the main sources of economic growth of which is mining. Of the 105 elements from the periodic table of Mendeleyeev Kazakhstan land holds 99.
Now Kazakhstan is an energy power country and has large reserves of energy resources (oil, gas, coal, uranium). Mineral resources base of the country consists of more than 5,000 deposits. The Republic ranks the first in the world in terms of uranium, the explored reserves of zinc, tungsten and barite, it ranks the second based on silver, lead and chromites reserves, the third – copper and fluorite, the fourth – molybdenum, the sixth – gold.
At present, Kazakhstan is among the 10 countries in the world in terms of economic growth.
Stable growth in all sectors of the economy, international recognition, political stability became the basis of the prosperity of Kazakhstani society. Kazakhstan is a country striving for the future, which reveres its cultural traditions and successfully realizes the huge creative potential in today’s highly competitive world.
Astana is a capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The idea of creating a new, modern capital of Kazakhstan belongs to the President Nursultan Nazarbayev.
A comfortable location in the center of the Eurasian continent makes Astana an economical transport, communications and logistics center, the unique transit bridge between Europe and Asia.
The appearance and atmosphere of Astana tells about aspirations of Kazakhstan for the future. The young capital of Kazakhstan is very modern and bright. Unusual architectural designs using advanced technologies and design reflect the bold ambition and gushing energy of the city.
A unique city with unique structures has grown up in the center of Kazakhstan. Astana became the Eurasian heartland, where the various forums, congresses and other events of international significance take place. Currently, the city of Astana has chosen to host the international exhibition EXPO-2017.
Astana is not only a major administrative center of the country, located at the intersection of the main networks of the country. It is a city leader which sets the tone in the innovative development of Kazakhstan. It is the city, which stands as a locomotive of reforms of the new millennium in Kazakhstan.