The new issue of the Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» 2019•Vol.11•no.6 has been released – https://yadi.sk/i/eMZl39sqo22DMg
– Nanomodification of epoxy binders.
– Wuhan University of Technology is one of the leading Chinese universities.
– Modeling flexibility of nanocomposite pipelines.
– Properties of porous heat-resistant composition materials.
– The inventions in nanotechnologies as practical solutions.
– Electronic edition «NANOTECHNOLOGIES IN CONSTRUCTION: A Scientific Internet-Journal» is a laureate of Prize of Printing Pioneer Ivan Feyodorov.
– Development of a new PVC composition with reduced flammability
– «Intellectual» system of ventilation and air conditioning in apartments in high-rise buildings
and in individual houses with nanotechnology protection against fires and explosions.
– Self-healing cements – the key to maintaining the integrity of cement sheath.
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The electronic edition “Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: in the List of Publications of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland; Web of Science (USA); CA(pt), former title – Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); EZB (Germany); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); OAJI (USA); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); Scientific Electronic Library (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned UDC, DOI, HTML – code. The papers are published in English and Russian.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation.
The editors of the Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»