RECORD NO. 58
PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE GENERAL MEETING
INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING ACADEMY
Moscow November 9, 2017
IN THE COURSE OF THE MEETING THERE WAS RESOLVED THE FOLLOWING:
- According to the Charter of the International Public Organization “International Academy of Engineering” there was made a decision to convene General meeting of IAE on May 18, 2018. Presidents of national academies, heads of departments and IAE representational offices are to have voting trust certificates from all IAE members as well as national academies, departments and representational offices.
- Until February 20, 2018 presidents of national academies, heads of departments and IAE representational offices are to prepare proposals in order to include them in the agenda of the General Meeting at the International Academy of Engineering. The proposals are to be presented at the Meeting of the IAE Presidential Council in March, 2018.
- Until February 20, 2018 presidents of national academies, heads of departments and IAE representational offices are to present 2017 main outcomes and outcomes for 25 years of the Academy’s performance in the prescribed form.
- To announce vacancies for the International Academy of Engineering:
- Full members in total of 15 people;
- Corresponding members in total of 30 people.
The deadline for submitting papers to the Committee is March15, 2018.
- To encourage IAE members of the Organizing Committee for the International Scientific and Technical Forum “First International Kosyginsky Readings “Present-day Challenges in Engineering Sciences” (Moscow, October 10-11, 2017). If deemed necessary, to send future event planning proposals to the IAE organizers of the Forum.
- IAE members are to take an active part in the 2nd International Workshop on Durability and Sustainability of Concrete Structures – DSCS 2018, which will be held from 6/6/2018 till 8/6/2018 in Moscow city.
- To encourage the activist group of the International Academy of Engineering (Head – IAE academician D.S. Baksheev) on drafting and signing the Memorandum between the International Academy of Engineering and Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry. According to the Memorandum, both parties are ready to cooperate concerning the introduction of domestic achievements, advanced engineering and breakthrough technology solutions for their universal use on the territory of Moscow, Russian Federation as well as Eurasian Economic Union, including pushing forward international infrastructure projects, finding of new ways to invite and raise investments for joint projects connected with the development of the Euroasian cooperation on the basis of the Euroasian technological platforms.
- To affirmcandidacies nominated by the national engineering academies, departments and representational offices (according to the list) as academic advisers of the International Academy of Engineering.
- Organizers of the competition on granting Grishmanov I.A. award in the field of construction materials are suggested to include participants from national engineering academies, departments and representational offices of the International Academy of Engineering. IAE Departmental Heads are suggested to nominate representatives for the Commission of Grishmanov I.A. award from amongst the experts in this field until December 15, 2017.
- To approve new form 1 (register form for the electronic database).
Chief Academic Secretary of the International Public Organization “International Academy of Engineering”