The new issue of the Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction:
A Scientific Internet-Journal»
2017•Vol.9•no.5 has been released: https://yadi.sk/i/nCa3HS5A3NtAFa
– The use of nanoadditives in polyvinylchloride compositions in construction.
– Professor Li Da Xu has been elected as the member of European Academy of Sciences.
– Experimental research of stability of emulsion systems with SIO2 nanoparticles.
– The Third International Conference on Industrial Informatics – Computing Technology, Intelligent Technology, Industrial Information Integration (Wuhan, 2–3 December, 2017).
– Investigation of sol-gel transition by rheological methods. Part II. Results and discussion.
– Residual oil saturation and displacement factor prediction methodology based.
on geophysical studies data to evaluate efficiency of nanotechnologies application
– Catalysts based on zeolites and zeolite-like materials for processing light hydrocarbon feedstocks into motor fuel components and more.
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The electronic edition “Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); Web of Science (USA); EZB (Germany); Global Impact Factor (Australia); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); Scientific Electronic Library (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned UDC, DOI, HTML – code. The papers are published in Russian and English.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation
The editors of the Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»