The new issue of the Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» 2018•Vol.10•no.2 has been released: https://yadi.sk/i/dT_tX_bE3VL2Xm
– Wastewater treatment from heavy metal ions using nanoactivated complexes
of natural zeolite and diatomite;
– The soluble aluminum compounds and nanocomposite materials based on them. Part II;
– The 2nd International Workshop on «Durability and Sustainability of Concrete Structures»
– «Industry 4.0» as a mechanism for forming «Smart production»;
– Announcement of the paper contest devoted to the 10th Anniversary of the electronic edition
«Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal»;
– System analysis and nanotechnologies of safety in the engineering systems of residential high-rise buildings;
– Production of metal fullerene surface layer from various media in the process of steel carbonization;
– and more.
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The electronic edition “Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); Web of Science (USA); EZB (Germany); Global Impact Factor (Australia); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); Scientific Electronic Library (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned UDC, DOI, HTML – code. The papers are published in Russian and English.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation.
The editors of the Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»