Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»
The new issue of the Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» 2019•Vol.11•no.3 has been released: https://yadi.sk/i/BRojr1_7YEJlzQ
– Modification of concrete by hydrothermal nanosilica.
– Long-term protection of building structures with sulfur-based nanoscale coatings.
– About the international Tang Prize.
– The inventions in nanotechnologies as practical solutions.
– The application of calcium polysulfide to increase corrosion resistance of the timbering of wells.
– The control of rheological behaviour for 3D-printable building mixtures: experimental evaluation of «nano» tools prospects.
– Modeling of oil reservoirs heat losses by nanodimensional cellular automata.
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The electronic edition “Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: Web of Science (USA); CA(pt), former title – Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); EZB (Germany); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); OAJI (USA); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); Scientific Electronic Library (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned UDC, DOI, HTML – code. The papers are published in English and Russian.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation.
The editors of the Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»