The new issue of the Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» 2020•Vol.12•no.3 has been released – http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/journal/download-number/3-2020.pdf
- Nanomodification of cement-based composites in the technological life cycle.
- Nanotechnologies: a review of inventions and utility models.
- The microstructural and thermal characteristics of silica nanoparticle-modified cement mortars after exposure to high temperatures.
- Wuhan University of Technology is one of the leading Chinese universities.
- Nanomodification is an effective way of forming a fine-grained structure of a weld metal.
- Assessment of the colloidal system with nanoparticles influence on wettability of carbonate rock surface.
- Nanotechnologies for testing and diagnostics of materials, constructions and elements of engineering systems of buildings from them with fire retardant coatings.
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The Journal “Nanotechnologies in Construction” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» has been included: in the List of Publications of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland; Web of Science, former title – ISI (USA); CA(pt), former title – Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); EZB (Germany); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); OAJI (USA); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); eLIBRARY.RU (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned DOI. The papers are published in English and Russian.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation.
The editors of the Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»