Dear colleagues! The new issue of the Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» 2021•Vol.13•no.2 has been released – http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/journal/download-number/2-2021.pdf
– Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: a Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included in Scopus.
– X-ray spectral methods for measuring the degree of ordering of carbon nanoparticles.
– Water purification from oil and petrol products using nano-porous super-hydrophilic materials.
– Biodegradable polymer materials and modifying additives: current state.
– Inventions of scientists, engineers and specialists from different countries in the area of nanotechnologies.
– Wuhan University of Technology is one of the leading Chinese universities.
– Nanotechnology of “intellectualization” of energy accounting and of suppression of fire-energy harm in engineering systems of residential buildings.
– Surface activity of concrete waste powders.
– Technological equipment management for 3D additive printing of building nanocomposites.
– Resource-saving nanotechnologies in waste water treatment
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The Journal “Nanotechnologies in Construction” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» has been included: in the List of Publications of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland; Web of Science, former title – ISI (USA); Scopus (Netherlands); ASI (Germany); CA(pt), former title – Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); EZB (Germany); Index Copernicus International (Poland), CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); OAJI (USA); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); eLIBRARY.RU (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned DOI. The papers are published in English and Russian.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation.
The editors of the Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»