Resolutions Of the Presidium of the Presidential Council
of the International Academy of Engineering
November 25, 2015
- According to the Charter of the International Public Organization International Academy of Engineering, it was decided to announce General Meeting of the IAE on April 22, 2016. The Presidium of the Presidential Council of the IAE considers it reasonable to establish minimum number of representatives: at least 2 delegates from each national academy, at least 1 delegate from chapters and representative offices of the IAE. Delegates are to have powers of attorney from all members of IAE of national academies, chapters, and representative offices to have right of vote during the meeting.
- Presidium of the Presidential Council of the IAE is to prepare proposals on the procedure and personnel of the election of the President, Vice Presidents, and Chief Scientific Secretary of the Presidium, Review Commission. Proposals are to be presented during the session of the Presidium in February 2016.
- Presidents of national academies, heads of chapters and representative offices of IAE are to submit not later than January 20, the information of the main results of their activity for the period of 2011-2015 for making the final report of the Academy activity for 5-year period.
- Presidium of the Presidential Council of the International Academy of Engineering is to organize the preparation for the Anniversary of the President of the IAE, Corresponding member of RAS, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor Gusev B.V. For preparation of the arrangements to prepare and hold the Anniversary of Gusev B.V., to establish Organizing Committee including: Ponomarev I.N. (chair), Zhumagulov B.T., Razumeev K.E., Ivanov L.A.
- To confirm the appointment as an academic advisers the candidates put forward by the public of the Republic of Peru:
Víctor Humberto Carranza Elguera
- To create Peruvian Chapter of the International Academy of Engineering. For implementation of this project to establish a working group including: Ivanov L.A., Speransky A.A., Belsky A.B., Borisoglebskaya L.N., Prosin D.B.
- To announce competition on the election to the International Academy of Engineering in April 2016:
– vacancies of corresponding members – 20 people.
Documents are to be submitted to the competition commission not later than March 21, 2016.
During the session of the Presidium of the Presidential Council of the IAE, other organizational issues were also discussed.
Acting Vice President of IAE, Ivanov L.A.