The new issue of the Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction:
018•Vol.10•no.4 has been released: https://yadi.sk/i/XFYS2IKz3aZpyf
- Dust fraction of granite crushing screenings as a medium of micro/nanoparticles engaged in structural formation of cement concrete.
- Experimental studies of wave action on the suspension of montmorillonite clay.
- Wuhan University of Technology is one of the leading Chinese universities.
- The results of the 2nd International Workshop on Durability and Sustainability of Concrete Structures (DSCS-2018).
- Additive technologies and 3D modeling.
- Production of PVC-films with specific properties.
- Composition and structure of porous heat-resistant inorganic composite materials.
- The paper contest dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the edition «Nanotechnologies
in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» is going on. The contest results will be presented in November–December 2018 and published in the electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» № 1/2019, on the website of edition and journal partners’ Internet-sources.
– and more.
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The electronic edition “Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); Web of Science (USA); EZB (Germany); Global Impact Factor (Australia); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); Scientific Electronic Library (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned UDC, DOI, HTML – code. The papers are published in Russian and English.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation.
The editors of the Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»